This week has been busy with quilting activities. Had a bee meeting on Monday (hand quilted at the meeting), helped Joan P. with a quilt top on Thursday (9:30 - 7:30) and today I went to Ocker Brethern Church and quilted on one of their quilts. We finally put away all the Christmas decorations and got out Valentines. Tuesday was so pretty outside, so I was able to weed and clean out a majority of the berry vines from the back flower bed. On Wednesday, Carla K. & I did our resthome visiting. If you don't know....Carla has broken her right ankle. We usually do our visiting on Thursdays, but since the weather man predicted rain, we decided to go on Wednesday (thank you, weatherman!) After our visits, we had lunch at Cotton Patch and had a nice visit ourselves.
Found a passage in the book of Proverbs I thought related to my week, "She makes her own coverlets; fine linen and purple are her clothing."
No comments:
Post a Comment