Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Years......2010!

Happy New Year, everyone! While I'm not going to make any new year's resolutions, I am setting some goals for 2010. My first goal is to make a blog entry once a week. After looking at some of the other blogs, I realized I was setting a bad example. So, for those of you who haven't updated your blogs as often, I challenge you to the same goal. I really miss seeing your family as the miles keep us from visiting you as often as we'd like.
My next goal is to make at least one quilt per month.......ok.....let's define "quilt". A quilt could be as large as a king size bed to as small as a placemat. From October to December of 2009, I made 4 quilts, so I think this is a "doable" goal. I already have 4 tops in the making. I'll show you pictures when the quilts are complete. I've also joined a small quilting group with Ocker Brethern Church. The quilts they make are being donated to an overseas orphanage. What a wonderful cause.
I'll save you from the other 8 goals. (My first entry would take all week to write at this rate!)

I'll leave you with a quote from the Book of Numbers: "The Lord bless you and keep you! The Lord let his face shine upon you, and be gracious to you! The Lord look upon you kindly and give you peace!"

Blessings throughout 2010!

2 comments: