Yes.....it's been a busy week. On Saturday evening, John & I attended the play, "Godspell" put on by the Rogers Theatre Department. Rachel was one of the extra cast members. The play was wonderful! The kids did a super job. It's amazing how the teachers and their helpers could pull off such a great production. (Can you tell I was very impressed?) Rachel is the one in the middle with the purple mask and colorful bandana tied to her right leg.
On Tuesday evening, I went to the Wildflower Quilt Guild meeting. I was part of the hospitality group, so I had to get there a little early. I made 15 items of Amish Cinnamon Bread and gave away 14 them (we ate the other one.) I also gave away 11 starters. At the meeting, Dot Collins presented a trunk show of quilts mostly quilted by machine.
You really can't see the quilting, but it has lots of feathers in it. I thought this was a cute quilt.
On Wednesday, I attended Dot's workshop, learning how to machine quilt on a regular sewing machine. It was very interesting, but before I show off any of my quilting, I've got to practice, practice, practice.
This week, I ran across a passage from the book of Ephesians, "For we are his handiwork, created in Christ Jesus for the good works that God has prepared in advanced, that we should live in them."
I love this quilt! Do you think she has a pattern for it?
ReplyDelete