Friday, February 5, 2010

Quilting, Quilting, Quilting.....

Yes, we've been quilting! Margaret, Ann, Joan, Carla & I have been quilting. We finished the Spring Dinner quilt, "Scrappy Basket Treasures" and we've started another quilt, "Nine-Patch Variation"....this one is Margaret's quilt. She pieced it and did a great job! I've also started my Row Robin quilt. This one will be made by the Knotty Quilters Bee. I joined the group late last year. This year they've decided to do a Row Robin quilt; each person will make a row and add it to the quilt. There are 8 members and every other month we will work on a different quilt. The members are in a list and we pass each quilt around. This is my first Row Robin and I'm very excited. Of course, I'll have to wait a while to see my quilt top.....16 months to be exact, but the result will be a beautiful surprize. The name of my row of blocks is Right Hand of Fellowship.
From the Book of Wisdom, "For he fashioned all things that they might have being; and the creatures of the world are wholesome, And there is not a destructive drug among them nor any domain of the nether world on earth, For justice is undying." Many wishes for a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment