Yes....more quilting....well, we're at least getting ready to quilt! This past week Carla & I have been putting together some quilt tops. The altar society had purchased several pieced blocks, two different doll blocks, one a Roman Stripes (looks like a pin wheel) and a log cabin block.We sashed & bordered to two different doll blocks and we bought some material for the backs. We also bought material for the others, but were having a little challenge in matching "blues".....who knew there were so MANY different shades of blue! This week, I'm hoping we can get another top pieced. Then we'll be ready to quilt, quilt, quilt! I hope our church ladies will be ready to quilt the 1st week in March.
Today is Sara's birthday......Happy 26th Sara! Our family met at Sara's home yesterday and had lunch & supper together. We had a great time. It was nice to see everyone....especially Elizabeth....oh...and Kate. Kate came home for a short visit. She'll be working 7 days a week starting in April, so we won't get to see her for a while.....thank goodness for Skype!
From the book of Psalms, "I trust in your faithfulness. Grant my heart joy in your help, That I may sing of the Lord, 'How good our God has been to me!'"
No comments:
Post a Comment