From the book of Romans,"Let us then pursue what leads to peace and to building up one another." Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Quilting, Meeting, Visiting and Quilt Top Piecing
Lately it seems that all I've done is quilt.....good thing it's one of my hobbies! We finished Margaret's quilt on Monday. Monday evening I went to Quilt Bee....the Knotty Quilters. This month we started our Row Robin Quilt. Last week I showed you one block, but I wanted to show you that I finished my row. I've passed my row to a fellow quilter, so I won't see it for over a year. While the time passes, I'll be busy working on rows for the other quilters in our bee. I can't wait till we all see what they turn out like.
On Tuesday, Carla & I went to visit our shut-ins and gave them Valentine's cards that our religion class had made. Everyone seem to enjoy the cards and our visits. The past few days I've been piecing some twin quilt tops together for the Ocker Brethern Church ladies. I a couple of rows to two of the 16-patch top (the one right below) and pieced the one floral top. These are the quilts that will be going to Africa!

From the book of Romans,"Let us then pursue what leads to peace and to building up one another." Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
From the book of Romans,"Let us then pursue what leads to peace and to building up one another." Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment