Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Keys left in the truck.....Not Matthew!

Yesterday, I helped our neighbor, Barbara, unpack some of her big boxes......and helped her put away some dishes in the high cabinets. While there, I received a call from Matthew saying that he accidentally locked the keys in the Dodge. After class, he got a ride home from one of his friends. After I finished helping Barbara, I called John and informed him of my next task. After he finished doctoring calves, we got in the car and headed to College Station. We took Jacob and Matthew out to eat at Wings-N-More, and then dropped them off at the truck. Needless to say, while John was doctoring cattle, I had gone to Hensel Hardware to make another key. Matthew now has an extra key for the unfortunate case, if it were to happen again. We did enjoy the trip and had fun visiting with Jacob and Matthew.

2 comments:

  1. Wow what nice parents to drive all that way! I can't believe that he couldn't get the door unlocked himself or called a company to come do it for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's HILARIOUS!! I'll have to give him a hard time about that!

    ReplyDelete