Sunday, February 8, 2009
Fun at the Wedding
Yesterday, Pam, Shannon, Ashley & I attended the wedding of Chris Hering & Lindsay Zipperlin. The bridesmaid wore strapless gown made out of a pretty sage colored chiffon. They had 2 junior bridesmaids & a flower girl. You know....you just never know what will happen when you have little ones in a wedding. They were all cute and sort of "stole the show". The flower girl danced around the maids of honor....twirling around in their dresses. After a while, I think someone in the audience caught her attention and she went to sit down with them. I'm not sure what happened to one of the junior bridesmaids.....when the party was leaving the church, she didn't come out. The little groomsman had to walk by himself. The wedding was beautiful and we saw a lot of our friends......and a lot of our kids classmates. John & Pat came to the reception and dance. We congratulate Chris & Lindsay on their marraige!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment