Wednesday, January 14, 2009

OMG.....I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Karen!! The instructions were:

1. Go to your photo folders and open the 4th folder.

2. Choose the 4th photo.

3. Explain the photo.

4. Tag 4 other people!

Here it is...you asked for it!!
This is a picture of the living room in our rent house we bought from our neighbor, Annie Stock. We refer to it as Annie's house. Annie passed away several years ago, and her family sold the house and a few acres to a couple in Rosebud. They lived there a few years and then decided to sell.....we bought it from there. We believe the house was built in the mid-60's and needs to be leveled and renovated. We've had a few renters in it, but the last ones left it pretty dirty. I took pictures of the entire house, so I can document what it looked like before renovations.....so here it is.
Since I don't really have anyone else to tag, I'm going to send this link to Pam Wike & Angie Bailey and ask they start their own blogs so we can keep up with their families. Come on girls...join the blogging fun. We want to see your families and see what's going on in your lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment