Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas Already?

We start our Christmas holiday with the Jahns Christmas held the 2nd Sunday in December at Barclay Community Center. While I didn't take a lot of pictures, I did get one with Elizabeth and her Great-Grandpa Schigut.

Our next Christmas is the Andel-Alford Christmas. For the last few years, it's been at our house. Keith, Teresa & kids go to the children's mass, which in kids are involved and then we eat supper. After the dishes are done (or at least the tables are cleaned off), we open presents. In order for everyone to see what each of us gets, we open our presents by age. While it does take a little longer to open presents, it is nice to see the look on everyone's faces.....and I love to watch the kids open their presents.....and our parents as well!

1st Picture: Keith, Teresa, Dustin, Courtney & Rachel

2nd Picture: Don & Mom (Norma) Alford

3rd Picture: Dad (Kenneth) & Judy Andel

No comments:

Post a Comment