Monday December29th, Kate, Nick, Sara, Travis, Elizabeth & I went to have lunch with my Mom at the Old Jody's. On Monday night, we all went to my Dad's for supper. (Sorry....I didn't get any pics). On Tueday, we met Don (Mom's husband) for lunch at Green's Sausage House.....it's hard to come home and not have at least one meal at Green's. Tuesday afternoon.....Sara, Elizabeth & Travis went back to Victoria. Kate & Nick stayed until New Year's Day.....We really enjoyed having everyone at home during the holidays!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Enjoying Family Time
Monday December29th, Kate, Nick, Sara, Travis, Elizabeth & I went to have lunch with my Mom at the Old Jody's. On Monday night, we all went to my Dad's for supper. (Sorry....I didn't get any pics). On Tueday, we met Don (Mom's husband) for lunch at Green's Sausage House.....it's hard to come home and not have at least one meal at Green's. Tuesday afternoon.....Sara, Elizabeth & Travis went back to Victoria. Kate & Nick stayed until New Year's Day.....We really enjoyed having everyone at home during the holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment