
Last Friday, I helped my Mom and her husband, Don move to their new (and final) home. If you don't know the history....my Mom has a habit of moving every few years.....actually, it had been 8 years since her last move....so as they have "matured" the moves have gotten a lot less frequent.....Anyway, 6 months ago they went from a 3 bedroom condo to a 1 bedroom apartment. (We all knew the apartment would be a short term stay, until they found the "perfect" home.) Well, the perfect home as been found....and I love it. Nice and roomy, very contemporary. I can't wait to see it when Mom has finished her decorating. (Mom does have a very nice eye when it comes to decor.) Don has already stated it was his last move....and I think Mom is feeling more sore with this move, so it may be her last as well. Mom & Don....you done good!
Can't wait to see it. Oh, and Keith does not believe for one minute that this is the last move!
ReplyDelete