Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I received an unexpected delivery yesterday.....the UPS man showed up and said, "I have a flower delivery for you." I thought....hummmmm....who would send me flowers.....especially since they were sent via UPS. Well.....1-800-flowers did a wonderful job. Thank you, Dustin, Rachel & Courtney....They're beautiful! .....and what a wonderful surprise. While I hope everyone has a great Mother's day.....I'll be waiting for Monday afternoon.....that's when I go to Victoria. I'll stay there for a few days and then I'm hoping to bring Elizabeth home with me on Thursday. All of our kids will be home this weekend because of Jake & Lacy's wedding. I'm so excited about seeing the kids and the wedding. It will be a very busy weekend.
I also have a few pictures from Elizabeth's birthday......what a bad Nana I have been. Elizabeth was playing so hard that she had to get a drink of Grandpa John's tea. I don't think this was the first time she had tea though.....she did a good job of drinking it.
Sara did a wonderful job on Elizabeth's birthday cake.......homemade strawberry cake and we had vanilla and strawberry ice cream to go with it!
Elizabeth received lots of presents and had a great time. Some of Sara & Travis' friends also came and took a picture of the whole family.
I just can't wait till Monday......Hope everyone has a great weekend.....Oh yeah....go out and vote. I'll post the results Saturday night or Sunday morning.....

No comments:

Post a Comment