Saturday, March 7, 2009
Visiting with Janaks
Yes....I'm in Victoria again......and I can't believe how much Elizabeth has changed in 6 days! Her hair is really growing and her two front teeth are trying to come in. She also has a runny nose & a cough.....so does Sara. Sara & Travis are working on their home....taking down curtain rods, removing nails.....(and there are SOOOOO many), puttying the holes. Today, I helped in the kitchen, removing old shelving paper and removed dirt, rocks & shells from a brick planter in the entry. I also got to go grocery shopping with Elizabeth......she was such a good girl....she loves riding in the buggy. On the home front, John finished planting corn this week....yeah! Now he'll concentrate on keeping the cattle healthy and feed. Hope everyone has a great weekend....and don't forget to move your clocks 1 hour FORWARD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment