Tuesday.....We started our day a little on the slow side. John installed the last dimmer switch while Jana & I visited and drank our Starbucks coffee (John went to get our coffee.....wasn't he sweet!) We packed our bags and then went to the mall......(Jana, next time we'll have to go mall shopping first and for a much longer period of time). So many shops and so little time, but we did make time for lunch.....one has to eat you know......oh, did I mention we went to The Cheesecake Factory for lunch? It was WONDERFUL and of course, Jana & I shared a piece of cheesecake.....to be honest, Jana took like 2 bites; I was the little piggy. While Jana & I shopped, John would talk to anyone he thought would be interesting. While we did a lot of activities on our trip, it was somehow relaxing. We will go back to visit because we couldn't do everything we had hoped to do. (Jana, can you start our To-Do list for our next visit?) Thanks to everyone who kept up with us on our trip.
Now, back to our regularly scheduled busy life......Happy Holidays.....
No comments:
Post a Comment